4.14.2008

Thing 23

Well I made it to the end. I must admit it has taken me a bit longer then I had expected but it was fun and I did learn some things. I enjoyed thing 19 the most just because I found some sites I’ve enjoyed playing with at home.

One of the unexpected outcomes was all of the interesting things I learned about my co-works by reading their blogs. I also enjoyed reading their thoughts about the different things we were exploring.

I think this was a great program and it would be fun to do again with other things. The one change I would suggest is spreading it out over 23 weeks. I think it would be easier to do if you only had 1 thing a week. I also think you might spend more time on each thing if you only did one a week.

No comments: